Thursday, April 19, 2012

"That's so lame!"

Raise your hand if you've heard that, you most likely haven't but you know that some people are thinking that. For example, the Test Track Allstars, yes they are a cool thing but if your smart enough you know it is just an ad for GM, I mean "like how like totally lame is that?", now that is something I will admit to. But there is a cool factor to it, random people singing. Okay, changing the subject, here's my advice if you ever hear anything like that coming from your teen, tell them to randomly join in if is something like that, I don't mean like tell them to hop in and cause an awkward moment that will end in them getting kicked out, I mean like join in where your standing. If they know the song they might be humming and rolling their eyes, tell them to start singing, you never know, I saw someone once get a trading pin for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Srsounds.com